Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Ducky

This has been a busy week and I am okay with not keeping caught up with anything. My sister gave birth to a beautiful little boy. We shall call him Ducky. He is a cutie. 6 lbs. 14 oz., 19 inches long. Such a tiny little thing. I will post a picture when I have one that isn't from his birth. Baby's just aren't that beautiful when they are BRAND new and still sticky. I am going to see him and my sis on Friday and we are staying the night. We being me and the kids. We will be visiting my parents on Saturday and getting home Saturday afternoon. I am really excited to go spend some time with them all. Wa and Kiki are thrilled about seeing the baby. Although, they are probably going to get bored pretty fast. I won't though!

On a less happy note, the whole family had Strep Throat. It is not fun having all 4 of us suffering from Strep. Then I got a Sinus Infection to go with it. Best time ever. Antibiotics are doing their job and the kids are feeling much better, but I am still suffering from the Sinuses and there isn't anything this pregnant lady can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment