Thursday, March 17, 2011

Organizing the office

In my quest to finish projects, I may have lost my mind. Of course, it could have been some pregnant lady crazies that made me drag everything out of my office/sewing room including its very full closet. For 3 days it has been a disaster since I refuse to put anything back unless it has a permanent home to go to. I bought several plastic tubs for storage and have actually been able to clean out 4 tubs that were just holding a few random items. All of my started projects are front row and center in the closet, so if I open it up and can't ignore that they are all right there, ready and waiting. I need to figure out some storage ideas for a few items, like, say the 5 million rolls of ribbon I didn't realize I had! I will get this done. I will have an organized office and sewing/project room when this is finally over. It just might not happen this weekend. I am going to a 3-4-5 Birthday Party and I am going to enjoy myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment