Monday, February 21, 2011

Beer Bread

One of my New Year's Resolutions for 2011 was to try one new recipe a week. Not gonna lie, that hasn't been happening. I did really great in January and then notta in February. Well, today I restarted menu planning and I AM going to try some new recipes. I had been trying to find new main menu items and I realized that just isn't going to work. So, I am going to add breads, desserts, drinks, whatever it takes to meet my goal. Since I tried about two new recipes a week in January, I am TECHNICALLY, not behind, YET.

I would like to share some of the recipes I liked, starting with Beer Bread. I love using Food.Com to find recipes. It is nice to have so many options right there, instead of just relying on what is in the local Church cookbook.

This Beer Bread Recipe was added to the sight by Gerald Norman and its recipe number is 73440 (just in case my link doesn't work. We really liked this bread. It was fast, super easy and it tastes great. I have tried it with different beers and there really is a difference in flavor. I highly suggest trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment