Monday, August 9, 2010

Not doing craft projects

Sadly, I am not doing craft projects right now. Instead, I am trying to organize several rooms at once, which is a really bad idea. For some reason I think it is impossible to reorganize the living room, and down size the mega toy collection, unless I work in the kids room first. Since I am organizing, I feel like I should do the pantry. Every time I reorganize that I realize I didn't buy any of the storage containers that I wanted and needed. On and on it goes, where it stops, well it doesn't. As always, this time will be different! I have a list and am going to go shopping on Wednesday. We will see what I can afford and what I actually come home with. I think I am going to do some hunting on-line and see what kind of home-made storage and organization "stuff" I can find. Someone out there has to have a blog about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment