Friday, August 6, 2010

Crafts I Want To Do

My list of crafts I want to do or get finished is at least a mile long. As is the list of things I should be doing around the house, but that list isn't nearly as fun. I keep setting deadlines for myself, but that does not seem to be helping. So, I decided to put a short list up on here so they are up for all the world to see. Plus, I like lists, well I like checking things off of lists anyway. I would like to see what I can get finished by December.

1. Finish hand quilting baby quilt for cousin that is now over a year old. Guess he isn't getting that quilt now.

2. Finish the 8 (not exaggerating the number there either) other baby quilts I have started and have just never finished. Yikes, that is a bad track record there.

3. Finish Quiet Books for Wa and Kiki. They are suppose to be Christmas presents.

4. Hand Stitch Christmas Cards. I still need to figure out how many of these I need to make. Some people are going to get the cards I bought at MENARDS on after-Christmas sale.

Yikes!! Looking at that list, I think we're done for now. There is no way I am going to get all those quilts done, unless I magically get a machine quilter and stop doing them by hand. I am not going to start another craft or project until I finish this list. Yeah Right!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment