Monday, August 23, 2010

The last two weeks

I have not disappeared from the world of THE BLOG. Although it may seem that way. It does to me. I have been extra crazy busy these last couple of weeks. Wa is going to start preschool tomorrow and that has proven to be extra stressful on me. I have had to take several trip to "The City" to get supplies. I also spent a weekend with my sisters, which was fantastic. I have done NOTHING on my list of things I would like to get done before Christmas, big shocker there. Instead, I have starting making more felt food for Kiki's 2nd birthday, which is October 21st. Then I am going to be working on the quiet books I have already started for the kids as their Christmas gifts. There are also several homemade gifts I need to get started. I have the fabric, but I need to buy the rest of the items to finish them up. As I get things done, I will take pictures and try to get them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment