Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Reality

I have accepted my reality. I am not a crafty blogger. Really, at the moment, I am not much of a blogger at all. There is no reason for me to try to be. I have this problem with my Diary too. I keep thinking of all the other people who might read it some day and I freeze, because I don't want to write the wrong thing. Alas, I have moved on. I am not going to worry about this blog. I will be here when I have time and I won't when I don't. I will write about things I want to, craft or farm or family related and that is final. I will not worry about the rest of the people in the great unknown. I can't or I will never ever get anything on here.

It is time for me to figure out who I am. I am going to use this Blog to find that out. Or at least keep track of all of me to see if I can figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment