Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update

I can't even tell you how many times I have said to myself, "I need to update my blog." It didn't happen. My #1 excuse being I am pregnant and tired. Why did I think it would be a good idea to get preggers and have a 3 and a 2 year old? Oh yeah, it was because Wa was still a baby when I was pregnant with Kiki and I was perfectly capable of taking a nap and sleeping in whenever I felt the need. Neither child will oblige me this time around. I have started several projects and still need to take some pictures to share some I have finished. I have even already tried 4 or so new recipes that I want to share. I have already read 3 books this year too, which I should blab on and on about :) Tomorrow, I usually find myself saying Tomorrow. This time, this year, I am going to make this a priority. Not top or #1, but somewhere high enough to make this worth it.

I have been doing somethings on the computer. I have become a blog hunter and stalker. Looking for people to read and to steal ideas from. I am having a great time doing that. I LOVE other people's blogs. Jealousy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment